This has a huge amount of potential, can't wait for more updates.
A downloadable game for Windows
Gather resources and keep your settlers fed, and maybe build a few houses so they can get working on making more settlers.
The days are short, and your settlers need to eat!
- Each settler needs 1 food per day or they'll starve.
- For every 2 settlers and 1 house you have, they'll make a new settler.
The Hand button gathers, and the House button makes houses!
Pause with Escape, also.
This was my (unsubmitted) LowRezJam entry, now cleaned up a little bit.
Current song is "Tranquil Farmland" by LawnReality!
Check 'em out here!: http://lawnreality.newgrounds.com/
Also my awesome fiance helped me with some spritework and the title screen. https://twitter.com/MicheleHindman
- Flags and tasks sometimes get left behind or unfinished
- Workers sometimes get confused, and turn non-house objects into houses
- House blueprint block doesn't have collision
- New trees and rocks generated over night don't respect the personal space boundaries of existing things.
- Game not so fun.
- More things to do/Actual difficulty curve
- Animations and sounds
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.